Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sloving19

sloving19 Void-Bound Voyager

would someone be willing to make a CP version of the pastel recolor of the compact bathroom by prismuth? found here
    i would love you forever <3

Kiter3607 likes this.
    • milkita

milkita Void-Bound Voyager

By any chance has you or anyone else updated the witchy buildings to 1.4 yet? I am dying to use this mod!

• bitsybat13

bitsybat13 Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone do a CP version of Vibrant Hair? Preferably the ultra version?

• RaiRai The Raichu

RaiRai The Raichu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Can you do the same for the Museum, Saloon, and Adventurer's Guild as well? I'd really appreciate it!

• Ryuna

Ryuna Void-Bound Voyager

• jenf

jenf Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is so hecking cute I don't know why this hasn't been done already.

It replaces the first dog choice (the one with the collar)

Attached Files:

Ryuna likes this.
            • Ryuna

Ryuna Void-Bound Voyager

Yay! Thank you!!! I appreciate it! :avalihug:

I also have one more request for you lovely converters. I would like this converted if there isn't already a CP for it. I tried to see if there was, but I couldn't find it. Horsecat: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1629

Taemalaki69 likes this.
              • nocato

nocato Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I've never posted before so I'm terrified right now but this thread has been an SV modding lifesaver so I wanted to contribute! I was fond of https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1195 but it didn't seem to have a CP compatible version and if you use it as is you lose several sprites that seem like they were added to the game after the mod was made; and I don't want to replace my original XMB's anyways. Rather than try to ask people to do it for me I dug through tutorials and trial-and-error'd my way to doing it myself, since I've always kind of wanted to try modding anyways. I tested it in my game and it seems to work, but let me know if it's broken somehow, I've literally never messed with "making" mods in my life ahaha...

PS- I only meant to lighten the black outlines but somehow accidentally made it all teal instead of blue. I don't mind myself, I think it's cute this way, but sorry if anyone wanted the darker blue. You can always go edit the pipe PNG to ur heart's content to get your preferred color anyways.

413150_20200229124822_1fdgdghgh.png

Attached Files:

MeiMcKorrmik likes this.
                • Laura Martins

Laura Martins Orbital Explorer

Hi! I know it has been a while since this was posted but I'd just like to ask if Sam really doesn't have this portrait (10nth heart event) or if in this update it was just forgotten. Thank you! (I'm loving the mod btw, thanks <3)

Attached Files:

• dinopal

dinopal Void-Bound Voyager

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Would someone be willing to convert this greenhouse map to CP for me? It'd be deeply appreciated, it's the only one that's not too big and not too small.

• sloving19

sloving19 Void-Bound Voyager

So I've been experiementing w/ doing some conversions myself and it's worked out well
                      Does anyone know if there's currently a mod that allows you to change the beds in the kids room without changing the beds in houses in town as well?

• Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

• oopsiedaisies

oopsiedaisies Void-Bound Voyager

• wqrwetw

wqrwetw Space Spelunker

• jenf

jenf Void-Bound Voyager

This one has already been done.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/587?tab=posts

Check the top comment

Ran's Farm Decor should work with CP. The other three need a full redo and that can take a while.

• apisgay

apisgay Void-Bound Voyager

hi everyone! Could anyone please convert this Jas mod to be CP/SMAPI compatible? Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
                          • Conanonen

Conanonen Intergalactic Tourist

Hi. Every time I enter in the Community Center the game crashes.
                            It is because of the Community Center Bundle Overhaul, when I take off that folder the game works fine. Any solution? Thank you

Attached Files:

• Splatlisa

Splatlisa Void-Bound Voyager

• star_dewey

star_dewey Aquatic Astronaut

Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.