MinervaTech - Military research and manufacturing

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by LeeJohn, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Hello, I'm Stu Pidface, the CEO of RSC. I'd like to place an order for 500 PKR battle rifles and 600 Super Shorty shotguns to arm my private security force. In return, you can have 80% of the cost, and an RSC stationary missile pod.

2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Ah, very nice then. It is a medium facility that we have idle right now, so I think we will find another use for it. You are correct with your pricing recollection - 900,000 for the base large model.

Now for the licensing... there will be a period of time you may notice that you lose connection to the products. We put all of our acquisitions through a series of controlled tests at our secret, protected lab. Therefor we will take each item, package them in an ionized impervium energy shield and ship them to our testing facility. There they will be put through general feature tests and stress tests. They will NOT be disassembled or tampered with. All safety features will remain, unaltered. Once they pass the tests, they will be repackaged and sent to our warehouse, then to the field.

Depending on the outcome of our tests, we may purchase bulk orders of certain items.
    I hope this is an acceptable procedure. Just wanted to let you know, so you wouldn't worry about loosing connection for a few weeks.

3. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

If you could extend the "PKR" abbreviation please...

Seems legit. Just so you know: our gear is using newly discovered Tango radiation (which is prooven to be not lethal nor harmfull in any way to any life form, but gets through any known kind of shielding, also has a very large range) to communicate, so you can put it in the shielding mentioned, without worrying about violating the license. If you however fear about the location of your secret lab, you can request the turning off of the IPS (intergalactic positioning system).

4. Stu and Improved

I'm sorry, that's just the name of the rifle.

5. LeeJohn

If so, then please let us know what type would you like to order:
    - standard bullet firearms
    - laser beam rifles
    - tesla rifles
    - coil standard bullet rifles
    - mass accelerator rifles (need thermal clips [one suffices for 4x more than it's standard bullet counterpart] and metal clips [one suffices for 300x more than it's standard bullet counterpart], uses no bullets, makes them)
    - m.THANIX rifles (accelerated high-temperature metal particles, big precision, hell of a damage)
    - custom (tell us what type do you have on your mind exactly)
    and what class equipment would you like to purchase:
    - Class I: High-standard civil firearms (available after showing your driver's license)
    - Class II: High-standard militia firearms (available after bringing your II class permit, or signing suitable documents)
    - Class III: High-standard mercenary firearms (available after signing suitable documents, and leaving your personal data)
    - Class IV: Medium-standard military firearms (available after bringing your I class military permit, or signing suitable documents)
    - Class V: High-standard military firearms (available after showing your II class military permit)
    - Class Vb: Ultra-standard mercenary firearms (available after signing suitable documents, and leaving your personal data)
    - Class VI: Ultra-standard military firearms (available only with a suitable VI class permit)

Should you decide to buy something let us know.

6. Stu and Improved

Boy, this is a lot of messing around.

7. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

*Big black limousine appear (tm)
    Hello, i wanted to bought some very special gun, here is data:
    • Type: sniper rifle
    • Range 1325 m
    • mag cap.: 25 bullets
    • 30, 20, 12x scope
    • rps: 0.8
    • high accuracy
    • Extra high velocity bullets
    • capable to shoot incendiary armor piercing bullets
    • Golden finish
    Price isn't important. If you need something more, just say.

8. LeeJohn

*Makes an apologetic smile*
    We do realise, however if one of our guns is used in say, street firefight, we need to be able to find out who the buyer is.
    *Takes out his price-list and checks*
    That'll be 1480px/piece when it comes to rifles and 1635px/piece when it comes to shotguns. You also get a discount for quite a purchase, which is 10%. Summing up, it's 1721000px (with the discount it's 1548900px).

Order checkout:
    500x SBF rifles Class III 1480px/piece
    600x SBF shorty shotguns Class III 1635px/piece
    Sum [-10%]: 1548900px (One million five hundred fourty eight thousand nine hundred pixels)

9. Stu and Improved

All right, mate, here you are. I'll send one of our cruisers over with the launcher and some missiles.

10. LeeJohn

What accessories would you like to order?
    List of available accessories:
    • Optics (scopes, ACOGS, red dot sights, collimator sights, Hybrid ACOG/collimator/scope sight)
    • Barrels (heavy, medium, light)
    • Barrel aditions (muzzle brakes, silencers, flash hiders, muzzle compensators)
    • Other (bipods, tripods, CQB tactical grips, bayonets, rifle butts, higher-cap clips, clip loaders)
    • Custom
    Also, would you like your rife to be bolt action, lever action, pump action, semi automatic or full automatic?

11. LeeJohn

*Takes the cash (I assume)*
    Pleasure doing business with you! Shipment on it's way. In the meantime, read our products license.
    *Smiles slightly and returns to his duties*

12. Kubastach

I would like light barrel, bipod, tripod, and bayonet (there is 3 magnifying [30x 20x 12x] level scope in my order), and gun should be semi automatic

13. LeeJohn

*Turns his holographic wrist computer on and notes some things, mumbling*
    barrel, bipod, tripod... bayonet...
    *Looks back at Kubastach*
    Okay, just please classify your gun based on the following post:
    *Looks with anticipation*

14. Kubastach

Class VI: Ultra-standard military firearms (available only with a suitable VI class permit)
    here you go, and here are my permit
    *gives special former general id card letting to use and have any kind of weapon

15. LeeJohn

*Takes the card to the scanner*
    Confirming identity... Please perform a retinal scan.
    *Gives a retinal scanner*

16. Kubastach

Nobody just believe me
    *perform retina scan
    so... how much i pay?

17. LeeJohn

Safety precautions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    *Takes the retinal scaner*
    Identity confirmed. Acces to class VI gear granted!
    *Gives the permit back*
    25000px for the finest quality rifle + 22000px for the golden finish (0,5kg of gold and 0,01kg of copper, for a sturdy, yet beautifully looking finish) + 3000px for accessories. It is 50000px total. Your credit card please...?

18. Kubastach

Thanks
    *gives credit card

19. LeeJohn

*Takes the credit card and scans it on the terminal*
    Pleasure doing business with you.
    Transaction completed!
    *Gives the credit card back and freshly delivered gun storage box*
    Here, your order. Good hunting. By the way, I was a general during Sevetreon empire first contact war. Would you like to go to the shooting range sometime? We could see who's better.

20. Kubastach

that can be interesting, so why not. Just where and when?