MinervaTech - Military research and manufacturing

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by LeeJohn, Jan 17, 2014.

1. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

We'll be opening a shooting range soon :)

2. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

Good, but remember, i was named best sniper in entire battalion.

3. LeeJohn

I have set the current record of a triple headshot at a distance of 4762m, just after setting a record of two double headshots at a distance of 4125 and a record of double headshot at a distance of 3987m. They call me "The Eagle Eye". During my entire service, I have missed just twice (on my first training session), and never since. I was shooting my favourite, oldschool Barrett M82e2.2. My skills are a bit rusty but it should be pretty interesting. I was named the best sniper in the entire universe, and so far my record is unbeatable. I didn't shoot much though, just when I was sick of my men's aiming skills, but when I did, it was clear, that the enemy stands no chance.
    I certainly hope you will be a challenge.
    :cool:

4. Kubastach

you say so? I don't believe you. But if you are so good i'm proposing use M1 garand, shall we? This would be ultimate test

5. LeeJohn

I say so, and I can proove it.
    *Gives a tablet with current sniper world records on it*

Best snipers of the universe:
    1. 4762m Human | [Former] general | LeeJohn | triple headshot | M82e2.2
    2. 4652m Apex | [KIA] general | Ashidov | single headshot | SR25v3
    3. 4327m Apex | [KIA] general | Ashidov | double headshot | M82e2.2
    4. 4125m Human | [Former] general | LeeJohn | two double headshots | Cheytac .408 cal
    5. 3989m Glitch | [Actual] sergeant | Brooks | headshot and double headshot | AS50sc5
    6. 3987m Human | [Former] general | LeeJohn | double headshot | L115A3 AWMsc2

I can also show you the badge...
    *Fumbles in his jacket's front pocket*
    Here.
    *Presents the badge*
    Nevertheless, I take the challenge.

6. Kubastach

Still don't really believe you... did this document have seal? I can't see it anywhere. You don't know that i also have record. 50 kills in 1 minute, always headshot from 1500 m away.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  7. LeeJohn

The world has moved on, these are sc models (Super Charged - better specs), also the weapon I used in my best record was Barrett M82e2.2 (edition 2.2 which has 3x the range of the original version, and I used bullets in sabots, cal .408, which boosted their initial speed greatly). Also, yes this document does have a seal of IGUoS (Intergalactic union of snipers), which is universe's top authority in this matter. If you can't believe, you can check it on their site, they have all the data from ballistic recorder of all three of my rifles. In addition scopes of all three of 'em had cameras installed, as I liked to look at my shots again, judging what I did right or wrong. Now, I have shown you my badge, that has a serial number on it, actual scoreborads, which I worked hard to even get access to and you still don't believe me. It hurts my friend, but will hurt you more, when you will lose. If you're still not convinced, there's only one more way to settle this, the range opens soon. Oh, and If you think you're so great, go there and try joining IGUoS. First test they give you is a 3500m shot. If you miss, you are not accepted. I passed.

8. Kubastach

I kind of can't. you see, i'm also was sniper for hire, and can't really be safe in any sector excluding sector X, one kingdom send against me army... of course they didn't find me.

9. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Well, we don't really care what type of tracking mechanic it has, our smuggling shipping containers create a zero-matter/antimatter space around them. We call it a shield to not make it confusing. Trust us, after the long isolation we had in our history
    ((read the history of the Corporation)) we know what fully hidden is.

If we could simply have the feature turned off for 2 weeks upon delivery, then you would not get any of the strange readings, or lack of readings once we begin shipping and testing them. Our testing will be concluded within that 2 week time frame, and if you would want to check the items for tampering or whatnot, we would not object. It is simply to test capabilities, and security for our own facilities and personnel.

And no, our shielding tech is not for sale or analysis. The Triads will not allow it.

10. LeeJohn

Ah, the IPS is turned off for 2 weeks as requested, should you wonder...

11. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Thanks much. We will share any developments we find after our testing. Again, thank you for working within our system.

12. LeeJohn

It's my pleasure.

13. LeeJohn

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We now officialy release our mind-to-computer control protocols. They come in the following versions:

FYSS™ - Feel your spaceship
    FYGV™ - Feel your ground vechicle
    FYAC™ - Feel your aircraft
    FYMS™ - Feel your mech-exoskeleton

FYFR™ - Feel your firearm
    FYWE™ - Feel your whatever (fully programable universal unit)

You can also order products based on presented technologies.

14. LeeJohn

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are officially giving a discount on the following products/categories:

10%-12% off On every firearm
    5%-8% off On every vechicle

The discount is valid untill 20th February 2014

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  15. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I'm Hawk Novablast, Supreme Commander of the USCM, head of the Starhawk Battalion. I'm in need of a custom ship, a Dreadnaught. I'll be sending the specifics to you in a personal message. In the meanwhile, the USCM is willing to cooperate with your company, you supply us with millitary grade ships, weapons, vehicles, armor, etc, when we are in need of it, we can pay a handsome fee, as well as secure you a planetary system in Sector X.

16. LeeJohn

We would be glad to cooperate with your company, as well as supply you with desired military-grade tech and equipment, but you must show us a military license, before we sell any products from this class to you.

17. Hawk Novablast

*gives USCM Identification card*

This should have all the information you need.

18. LeeJohn

*Takes the card and checks in his computer*
    Hmm... Indeed, that's all we require. I believe we have a deal mr. Hawk. We look forward to seeing the benefits of this partnership.
    *Hands the card back*
    Should you need any equipment let us know via PM.

19. Hawk Novablast

Of course, pleasure doing business with you.

Walks out of building and beams up to starship

20. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

==Begin Transmission==
    This is the Grand Commander of the New Hylotl Republic. We are currently at war with another group. I will enclose this information in a personal message. We are in need of any available military gear you have whether it be weapons, armor, ships etc. We are willing to pay a handsome fee, and also we can personally secure your safety while on your travels. We are also willing to give you 3 transport stations/hubs in every sector in the galaxy. Please let my messengers know if you are willing to make a deal
    ==End Transmission==