1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Mining Facility Mission: Morph ball access, stuck.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tamorr, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

In the Mining facility mission (The first mission you get) there is a spot that looks like you can fit with the morph ball tech. On a multiplayer server I attempted it and could not get out of the area.

I had to have someone else help me commit suicide. Well them having a weapon that can damage players with splash damage. I didn't have one of those yet.

On single player I went back to grab a screen shot of the area in question so it is easier to pin point.
    [​IMG]
    Where my cursor is, is the spot you can get stuck in. I was not going to test again to make sure, as the first time was enough. That and I don't have a splash damage type weapon that could hurt me. I just wanted to go back and show the area in question.

Was it intended to get stuck there or was it intended to have the choice to use the morphball tech there or just meant for looks?

What makes it so I can not get out with the tech, is the upper portion to the right being too narrow, and the same thing on the other side except it is where you will exit from. At least going in and out in the direction the picture is presenting.

Figure I would point this out just in case it was overlooked.

Note: before when the mission came out originally the morphball tech worked. I think since then it was modified or something. That or I am not remembering correctly. Regardless it makes me wonder of this lil' secret passage, what the purpose was if not meant to be rolled through with that tech.

Thank you for you time, and keep up the lovely work yall do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.