RELEASED Minor Character Tweaks

little tweaks to vanilla portraits to improve appearance

1. Fawnd

Fawnd Void-Bound Voyager

Fawnd submitted a new mod:

Minor Character Tweaks - little tweaks to vanilla portraits to improve appearance

Read more about this mod...

HiHaHi123, BlankSlater, Kee and 2 others like this.
    • Anti-

Anti- Seal Broken

Took me awhile to figure out how to download them. Thanks for working on the npcs, Emily always bothered me the most in an unsettling way.

• Fawnd

Fawnd Void-Bound Voyager

Could you elaborate? If possible I could touch up the post to make it easier to figure out how to download them :^o

But I totally get you.... Emily's hair bothered me when playing the game... It just didn't really work for me considering her personality? Idk

• pipskittles

pipskittles Void-Bound Voyager

I think you should just simply make it clearer by putting the links right at the end of each character's description or something, whatever floats your boat. Putting it on their names kinda makes them obfuscated, didn't even think to hover my mouse over there at first :p

Anyway, Thanks for the great mod! Really loving how Robin and Jas looks in my game now. Though honestly you kinda make Emily too... um, "sophisticated"? she strikes me as a more cheerful gal, but that's really just me.

But again, thanks!:nuruflirt: