miss you feroviosalt weapons

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by soulsword3, Dec 5, 2016.

?

do you want those old weapons back?(P.S:read the comment talking about it down here)

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. soulsword3

soulsword3 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello partners!

Well,this is my first time on the forum,so...,sorry for some mistakes here...,or whatever,anyway...,so,the old equipments(P.S:i'll be talking about some weapons that were in the past Beta v. Glad giraffe update 3,in comparision with the Starbound v1.1.1)so,i am playing Starbound(obviously)and then i finally got into the aegisalt\ferozium\violium era(or the feroviosalt era),and then i craft the addons (the 3 of them),and yes,i did gone through the process of crafting 2 replicator tables(wich by the way,even if i'm rather the new upgrade method,there should be a way of crafting the replicator table without having to go through the process of upgrading the primitive furnace again)so i put the addons,and then i felt that there was missing something,well,when i go check the weapons,there is much weapons than the last update i played and got into the feroviosalt eralike,it was cool that it was added short ranged,long ranged and magic weapons for every race in the game,and that is awesome,finally you can be the "spartan" novakid or the "wizard" novakid(or whatever),sadly though,it is only on the feroviosalt era that you can do it so,and before that era,you depend your close ranged weapons on luck,finding it on chests and crates,and also,for someone who played older versions,there is much less options of weapons compared to the older version that i'm talking about,and that includes for long ranged weapons,wands and (probably,mostly because the last time i got into the feroviosalt era was with a novakid too)short ranged weapons,ok,i understand separate those types of weapons,based on their addons,but if you're going to do it,at least do not take the options,like,with long ranged weapons,in previous beta versions,in the rubiuviosalt era(because instead of ferozioum,there was rubium instead of ferozium and only later you could make ferozium,but whatever)you could make tons of weapons,have a real arsenal,like you could make pistols,rifles,bows,and even a granade launcher,but now you can only make a pistol and a bow,wich is sad,the same happens for wands,like there was tons of wands and each one had a different magic you could do,but now you can only make two of them,sadly,i dunno if the same happens for swords but probably.
    So,my suggestion is,if there was an way of readding those old equipments,could you (chucklefish)add it?

Also,sorry for some (probably) english errors,english isn't my homelanguage