1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Missing word in german translation

Discussion in 'Support' started by Horgosh, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Horgosh

Horgosh Yeah, You!

In the level/campaign editor, the option box for true/false (for example: flags) is missing a text. There is a "#MISSING#" shown instead.
    If I switch to english language, the word isn't missing, the option is called "true" with a box behind, so I assume in the german translation there is a text missing for it, it should be something like "Wahr".

It looks like in the cutscene editor when selecting a background, there is also one #MISSING#

I play the Switch version and also tried to reinstall the game but it doesn't fix the issue.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hello!
      Thank you for reporting these. It means that we may have missed a translation somewhere, or the text string hasn't been implemented properly.
      This will be fixed in the next patch, hopefully it doesn't cause too much inconvenience for you.

Let me know if you find anymore!

• Shubeans

Could you send me a screenshot of the missing translation when you get a chance?
        On my screen I'm seeing 'standardzustand' for any 'true' options. I also can't see any missing backgrounds

• Horgosh

Horgosh Yeah, You!

I can't find the missing text in the background options anymore, must have been a one time error or I read wrong sorry.
          But the missing text when using flags is still there
          While creating the flag it is "standardzustand" its "#MISSING#" if used in Conditions, I attached a screenshot

Attached Files:

• Shubeans

oooh I see it! Brilliant, thank you

• Horgosh

Horgosh Yeah, You!

I found the other missing text in cutscene editor, it wasn't background, it was in ambiente I made a screen there are 2 #missing#

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019