1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Mod area weirdness.

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Xavier Darkheart, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

So I can't help but notice we are getting a ton of Stardew Valley mods added to our mod area. Not sure what's going on there, but someone might want to look into it if y'all aren't already.

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Moved to Forum Help - since it isn't a starbound issue.
    If you see any such mods - just press the Report Abuse button - on the overview page of the mod to inform us.

Just keep in mind the front of the resource page shows all mods in the resource.
    To choose mods of a specific game - the filter is in the top left.

Dunto likes this.
  3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It's far, far worse in the Starbound Support and General Discussion sections lf the forums, honestly. People wanting to ask stuff about Stardew Valley pay little attention to where they are posting and seem to post willy-nilly. Many threads have to be moved daily as a result...

4. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

What I don't get is why we have a separate tab at all. This isn't the same game, so why do their mods even show up when I go from the Starbound main page to what should just be the Starbound mods? Don't they have their own section on the site?

5. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Though the URL is slightly deceiving - these are actually Chucklefish forums.
    So all related published works are hosted within these forums.

The "mods" button - on the primary forums goes toward a general chucklefish repository.
    If you want to see only Starbound mods - you can see it at this URL
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/categories/starbound.21/