Tool Mod Spreadsheet-Tracker

Discussion in 'Mods' started by gloworm, May 21, 2018.

1. gloworm

gloworm Big Damn Hero

Hi everyone!

I created a spreadsheet to aid in tracking desired mods on Google sheets. It prioritizes and alphabetizes desired mods (in the spreadsheet). Will also make a hyperlink to the mod creator's page. It is all based off of the SMAPI compatibility webpage.

Compatible only for 1.3 at the moment, if desired I will make a 1.2 version.

You input the name (read:*Exactly as it written on the compatibility webpage*(Copy/Paste will do)) and it will populate the hyperlink and mod status as one of five choices: Latest, optional, Uofficial, No, and Alt. Should all be self explanatory.

Although SMAPI does have some of this functionality embedded, I created this to assist myself (and by extension SMAPI) in mod updating particularly with unofficial mods, since SMAPI doesn't seem to natively see unofficial mods (understandably). Also helps with double check how many mods should be disabled (16 non-working in spreadsheet=16 disabled mods in theory). All in all, helps the transition between versions.

Without further ado, here is the link to the template (with example). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14rOS4j3EVYMIACqmA4RpHMn19G_tn4XmOCxAkg4azew/

Enjoy!