Modding Help Mod That Removes The Explosion Flash?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LastOneOut, Dec 13, 2019.

1. LastOneOut

LastOneOut Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know if there is a mod that removes the full screen flash from when the bombs go off? I'm sensitive to flashing lights and while it mostly just gives me a headache and makes me a little dizzy I figure there are other fans who are maybe epileptic or have other photo sensitives and would want a mod that gets rid of the flash. If it doesn't exist I can try to make one myself, tho I don't know how to mod, so I figured I would post here first.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

it makes me feel a bit dizzy too when there is more than one flash, i second the request

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

There's already an option in the game to turn off the flash effects such as bombs, just go into the menu

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

assuredly even with flash off it still does have a whitening flash. it is just less intense

• LastOneOut

LastOneOut Void-Bound Voyager

I'll check it out but yeah if it only tones down the intensity that's not really solving the problem. There has to be a way to get rid of it completely.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

well, if you only set off one and wait it's alright. it solves the problem for people who are patient x''D

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to a more appropriate place. (;