1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) MonsterHatch - Server based on the Pokemon anime

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by ChronoKeeper, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ChronoKeeper

ChronoKeeper Orbital Explorer

MonsterHatch
    Server based on the Pokemon anime.

Version: 1.0.4
    IP: 188.137.37.83
    The server is not 24/7, it will be on when the owner will be online.
    So i created the server cause i love the pet system in Starbound, and i didn't find any servers like that before so i decided to make such a one.
    There is currently one arena for monster fight's and one pokecenter, but there will be much more.
    Pick a monster in a capture pod, go to the arena and wait for another opponent to show, when you're both ready, pull the lever and pick your monster, let the stronger monster win.
    The cords for the planet with pokecenter and arena:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pokecenter:

[​IMG]

The arena :

[​IMG]

There will be some rules for fights, i will post them later, cya on the server!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Blankeface345

Blankeface345 Intergalactic Tourist

is it up now?

3. ThatOneStarbounder

ThatOneStarbounder Space Hobo

Can you please try and make it 24/7? Me and my friend are in GMT and I'm not sure which time zone your in soooo....... Yeah...

4. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

Would be nice to try. I'd suggest you list the times that the server will be up in your post to save confusion and people constantly checking whether it's up or not. Or if the server isn't always up at the same times you could simply have a 'Server: OFFLINE' at the top of the thread and any time you want to host just change it to read 'ONLINE'.