1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Craftable Blocks 1.6

Adds tiered metal blocks, and more blocks to craft from that crap you're hoarding.

1. Capt_slowpoke

Capt_slowpoke Phantasmal Quasar

Capt_slowpoke submitted a new mod:

More Metal Blocks - Adds tiered metal blocks

Read more about this mod...

2. KridOCaign

KridOCaign Void-Bound Voyager

Your mod's listing doesn't say if these have progressively higher durability than iron blocks.

3. Capt_slowpoke

They have the same durability as the high tech blocks, actually. Turning the durability up would make them annoyingly harder to mine, even with a diamond drill.

4. Capt_slowpoke

5. BeeTee

BeeTee Big Damn Hero

Cant find any of the blocks :\

6. Capt_slowpoke

Should be under the anvil/metalwork station.

7. BeeTee

BeeTee Big Damn Hero

Not there dude

Attached Files:

8. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Damn. That was precisely the reason I was looking for a mod like this, for an Impervium Block that was actually an effort to break.

9. apotheoseGrifter

apotheoseGrifter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While installing this mod I ran into a material id conflict with another mod. I'm not sure which mod I have is conflicting, nor the exact range that conflicts, as I have a lot of mods and it'd take hours to look through all the materials to find what might potentially be only one errant id. That said, I decided to simply edit the ids to a different range rather than mess with my mod structure. 350-361 worked for me. On a minor note, while doing this I noticed that some of the block descriptions are a little off-- impervium blocks have the same description as ferozium blocks, glitches describe platinum blocks as copper blocks, little things like that.

Also, while I understand this is a purely-decorative mod, I don't think it'd be too hard to make a version that tunes the durability of some of the blocks for game balance? Only with Capt_slowpoke's permission, of course.

10. Capt_slowpoke

On block durablilty, I honestly am mostly a sprite artist, I don't really feel like balancing all that stuff. If somebody wants to change the durability I don't mind just implementing it in the main download here

I'll change the block IDs as well.

Not sure what your problem is, if it was an ID conflict it should theoretically crash on load.

11. Capt_slowpoke

12. Capt_slowpoke

13. DarkestDude2014

DarkestDude2014 Void-Bound Voyager

sorry to post here, but currently downloaded the 1.3 version of the mod, and found that the non metal blocks are missing, the files for them, and coding in the player.config file aren't there either, just figured i'd post a heads up and hopefully get the updated copy soon, love this mod, it's totally amazing, hope you keep up the work and will post ideas if I can think of any

14. Capt_slowpoke

15. Capt_slowpoke

Thanks for catching that, I really shouldn't do this before I go to bed.

16. DarkestDude2014

lol, no problem, I do it all the time

17. DarkestDude2014

I just went to double check the download, and it's still missing the files, just figured i'd give a heads up

18. Capt_slowpoke

WEll the site is doing it again, I'll put up a dropbox link

19. DarkestDude2014

gotta love technology..., i'll try back in a few days, the link to dropbox won't load, so i'll chock it up to my bad luck -.-, i'll get to work on some new ideas lol, and hopefully add the glow

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  20. Capt_slowpoke