1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Craftable Blocks 1.6

Adds tiered metal blocks, and more blocks to craft from that crap you're hoarding.

1. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for the update! :-D

2. Capt_slowpoke

Capt_slowpoke Phantasmal Quasar

3. Rockwell

Rockwell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I cant seem to get this mod to work for me. is it for current stable giraffe?

:14.496] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MaterialException) Error loading material file /tiles/materials/durablock.material
    Caused

4. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

I think you updated it with the durasteel file that didnt work. I keep getting an error for loading asset "tiles/materials/durablock.material"

5. Rockwell

Rockwell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

which download link do i need to click

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  6. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

Getting a different error but I think it's a different mod now. :rofl: Ty for such quick fixes and updates!!

7. blrain

blrain Aquatic Astronaut

help me pls
    where to make blocks and how to i get recipes

8. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

@blrain
    1: This isn't the help forum your post is in the wrong place
    2: If you mean recipes specifically for -this- mod... I would suggest playing the game for awhile first. ;) You'll be able to find them on your own.

9. DragonlordJT

DragonlordJT Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a fix for that durablock error? I'm also getting the same problem with startup as mentioned above.

LadyKianna likes this.
  10. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

Yes. Download the new link in the description.

11. DragonlordJT

Okay I've done that now it's giving me this error.

. starbound error.png

12. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

I 'm not getting any error now. Might be a different mod? Seems to be something specific to crafting ores.

13. DragonlordJT

Incompatible mods are MAGMIS guided missles by wellbott and hackable keypads by Ruban Crusade. Both cause conflicts somehow, not quite certain how though. One of them interferes with something pertaining to durasteel bars and one interferes with the copper ore error mentioned above, and that's respectively, so I'm not certain how they'd interfere considering they have nothing to do with crafting except perhaps their recipes or listings for crafting in the crafting menus, or the way MAGMIS handles weapon crafting perhaps, but that doesn't explain the hackable keypad conflict.

Edit: Also neither affect crafting ores or crafting of durasteel bars as their errors provided if it's an ore/ bar crafting issue...

14. LadyKianna

LadyKianna Big Damn Hero

Hm. I dont use either of those mods and I'm not sure how to hotfix the conflicts. Ive got a big list of mods myself and I dont have any problems atm.

15. Capt_slowpoke

16. Capt_slowpoke

That error is something to do with the copper ore item, not sure what that should be as I'm patching in the recipe on pickup and that's it.

17. Capt_slowpoke

18. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Latest update broke your mod by requiring that every material have a new section in coding.

19. Capt_slowpoke

Wait, was there a new unstable or is this the nightly? Dammit.

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I don't run either. This is a new stable update, pushed out this morning, which I downloaded an hour and a half ago.