More crafting recipes for blocks

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Guest0241525, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Please add more crafting recipes for blocks - I'd much like to be able to create blocks such as ornate wood and flooring or unrefined wood from timber and wooden logs respectively, or heavy and small stone bricks from cobblestone without being forced to take apart entire castles and villages, and I feel it takes away from the experience when materials used commonly in generated, simple structures are pretty much unobtainable without taking apart said structures.

STCW262 likes this.
  2. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

The issue would probabily be the crafting recipe itself, but I guess that making it so that finding the blocks unlocks their recipes would be enough.

3. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Playing today, it seems like they're actively working in making more blocks craftable;
    From my most recent observations:

-Crafting tungsten blocks will unlock smooth plated blocks; crafting those unlock tech blocks... And now avian tech blocks can be crafted using the fore-mentioned tech blocks.

-Gathering a single block of ornate wood is enough to unlock "ornate wood" and "ornate wood flooring" blocks recipes.

Something tells me we should expect more in the future,to not talk of the coming days.

Personally just getting ornate wood as a craftable makes me REALLY happy considering how many different racial styles make uses of it in their construction.

FoldMorePaper likes this.
  4. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Yeah, I have seen it as well. It's quite neat to see, and I can't wait for more.

5. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Indeed!
    Curious to see how far this will go(like, will temple blocks be craftable.... Or will their "age" mean they're something that won't be really reproduced easily by player crafting?) and thus how much will be possible once 1.0 is out.

It might be very interesting :)