More languages for Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bjoern_B, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Bjoern_B

Bjoern_B Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wanted to remind that i still want to translate the game into german because more languages are
    AWESOME :)

Evangelion likes this.
    • Kisox

Kisox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so you want to translate the game but you sorry for your english? shouldnt somebody translate it who speaks both languages in a way that he/she doesnt have to say sorry for it?

• Bjoern_B

the good thing is that ConcernedApe speaks a littel german so that this is no problem

• Javiolanti

Javiolanti Void-Bound Voyager

His English wasn't really that bad, even if he is apologizing for it. He'd probably be better at transcribing English to German than someone who has English as a primary language and German as a secondary. Of course, proofreading should be done even if a translation is made, for increased quality of service.

Bjoern_B and djchrisblue like this.
          • Kisox

i didnt said his english is bad and i dont say that someone should translate who has english as a primary language :)
            if you ask me you should translate into your primary language(i think its german by reading the first post) but you should be able to understand the language the game was original made pretty well too

there are some weird translations to german...i dont know maybe the words werent exactly in the translators dictionary and so he/she improvised :D

dont get me wrong...i dont want to offend anybody

• Bjoern_B

year my primary language is german and i have no problems with understanding english just writing it is not so good :) so i have no problems with translating it into german :)

• Kisox

ah ok i see :)

Bjoern_B likes this.
                • oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I'm the same way with Spanish. I can't write for crap with it.

Bjoern_B likes this.