More Linus event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chukkaque, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Chukkaque

Chukkaque Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

I just wanted to suggest/request potentially more event for Linus. I really enjoy his character.

*edit*

More or less I really enjoy this character significantly. I would love additional events to maybe learn more about this past, or learn more outdoor tricks from him. Maybe more about him and the Saloon owner as well.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

I liked prematurely.X3
      Make him get a house? Make? He's not a child.X3

He lives in nature because he chooses to. While I have agreed he might enjoy something nicer out in nature, I don't think it would be good to force any character into something.

• Chukkaque

Well I just meant maybe something he would like, whatever that may be.

• ChaosAzeroth

Yeah that makes sense.
          I just know even suggesting he gets to help out or get anything has gotten some pretty..Interesting reactions.
          Make sounds a bit forceful. :3

• Snurtsnurgle

Snurtsnurgle Star Wrangler

Well I think there was a cut event for Linus I did find in his sprite sheet. It looks like it was supposed to be used for some kind of back story for him.

Just going to spoiler just in case it ever gets added back in....hopefully. It seems like a very late cut due the quality of the sprite.
            linus 2.png

Chukkaque likes this.
            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Linus makes it very clear when you talk to him at higher relationship hearts that he's out there by choice, not want. He talks about nature being all he needs and enjoys, and while it can be a little rough on him, he's very happy with his life.

• Chukkaque

Okay, maybe let's skip past the "build him something" aspect of my post, aye? That seems to what people get hung up on.
                Regardless, I think it would still be nice to have a few more Linus events aside from the 2 heart events. Being 0 and 4.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I'll agree with that. I'd love for him to show you more survival tricks, maybe lead you to a secret part of the woods or the mines that only he knows about.

• ChaosAzeroth

Nah the build is fine lol.
                    Just make.
                    It's not bad, just suggesting maybe you edit it to better reflect what you meant.