More Mature Looking Bachelor/Bachelorettes

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ariasonata, Feb 14, 2020.

1. ariasonata

ariasonata Void-Bound Voyager

I know there are actually a lot of us older people playing Stardew, (I'm 40 myself), so I was wondering if anyone was making a mod to make the characters look more mature. Not, you know, old, overweight, seen better days, but.. more mature.. for instance, I hesitate putting my character with some of them because I feel like I'm dating a teenager just by their faces lol. So I was just wondering if anyone had thought of doing a set. Thanks :)

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

You young whippersnapper! (I'm 45) I suspect there is a mod to change the appearance of a few (I changed the wizard to look quite different) but not sure where the mods would be. Most of the time I wind up with Leah or Emily because they are the only ones that don't look 18. A few of the bachelors are
      older" but the bachelorettes all look quite young. I'm aware most players are teens and early 20s but for those that are older...we want equal time!

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

so you want older characters but you don't want them to look like they've lived? :rofl: lol, alrighty then

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley mods.