1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

More Platforms?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xenix-Hero, May 4, 2014.

?

Do you want to be able to play this on more platforms?

1. Yes, Mac and Linux would be cool.

84.6%
  2. Yes, I want to party on the couch shooting Providence.

53.8%
  3. No, PC is the master race. (Or whatever people who despise other platforms think)

38.5%
  1. Xenix-Hero

Xenix-Hero Void-Bound Voyager

I remember reading before the game was released that it was planned, but there were some problems. If possible, I think it would be nice to have it available for Mac and Linux, or (I'm thinking big here) consoles? Again, I'm not sure if GameMaker is able to do all this, but I still think it'd cool on the TV with a co-op buddies on the couch or over Xbox LIVE/PSN. Don't get me wrong, I love this game as it is on my PC, but it would be much easier to play with others on something else.

• Youkaibuster

Youkaibuster Starship Captain

If I could play RoR in the train on my Ps Vita, I would be a happy woman. :D

• Corrupt Ai

Corrupt Ai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I voted for all three because I could. :p I don't care either way, because I already have it on the platform will play on. I would be fine with development for other platforms as long as it doesn't affect development for this one.

• YongQing

YongQing Space Hobo

Linux please.

Steam machines are coming real soon. This game is perfect for couch co-op