More Than Necessary (MTN2) crashing

Discussion in 'Mods' started by EM98xXkillerXx, Mar 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EM98xXkillerXx

EM98xXkillerXx Orbital Explorer

So my friends and I loaded up MTN2 and Ace's expanded farms MTN (specifically the default map) and we've been getting a crash after getting the dog on a new save. At first I thought it was a save error due to this string:
    [MTN] This mod failed in the GameLoop.Saving event. Technical details:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater than maxValue.
    Parameter name: minValue
    at System.Random.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
    at MTN2.MapData.Resource.GenerateTile(Area area) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\MapData\Spawn\Resource.cs:line 69
    at MTN2.MapData.Resource.AreaBoundLogic(Spawn SItem, Int32 Attempts, Int32 Width, Int32 Height) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\MapData\Spawn\Resource.cs:line 54
    at MTN2.MapData.Ore.SpawnAll(Int32 Attempts) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\MapData\Spawn\Ore.cs:line 27
    at MTN2.SpawnManager.ManageOre() in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\SpawnManager.cs:line 47
    at MTN2.SpawnManager.ManageAll() in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\SpawnManager.cs:line 19
    at MTN2.SpawnManager.ManageAll(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Weil\source\repos\stardewValley\MTN2\MTN2\SpawnManager.cs:line 24
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

But, after testing it we think it has to do with the doghouse replacement thing outside. Honestly I'm not sure what the problem is but it only occurs after saving after we get the pet. We are doing a heavily modded version and we have tested all the previous mods out, we had another save running with a dog before we installed MTN, so we're pretty sure that's the problem. I'll attach my error log and any help would be appreciated, thank you so much!

Attached Files: