1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Tiles and Greebles V3.33

Extra Titanium to Executive tiles and decorative objects

1. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Storm_UK submitted a new mod:

More Tiles and Greebles - Extra Titanium to Impervium tiles and decorative objects

Read more about this mod...

CrimsonGiraffe likes this.
  2. Retr0

Retr0 Pangalactic Porcupine

Looks great! Really great pixel art. :D

3. neosapian6

neosapian6 Void-Bound Voyager

for whatever reason, the violium panels give me this... i guess you can say broken texture? its not at all purple, its sometimes red glass, with some blue squares, its just odd

4. Storm_UK

Can you screenshot it please? A quick look reveals my mistake in that the violium panels erroneously uses the rubium reinforced glass texture, though not sure how it could produce blue squares? I'll fix it in a moment anyway. :)

Ah - if texture variants exceeds those defined by the materials png it messes up strangely.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  5. Storm_UK

6. Xirukai

Xirukai Pangalactic Porcupine

Looks great, cheers.

7. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

The Cerulium blocks look great for making my underwater Hylotl base but i fear on the next upcoming update, removing the mod and the blocks vanishing then my base being flooded. :diving:

8. Storm_UK

Unless a major change to the layout of files for material tiles or objects comes along the mod should remain compatible.

9. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated More Tiles and Greebles with a new update entry:

Actual Girders

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

i made this some time ago (before giraffe)

12.png

11. Storm_UK

Nice work.

12. DarkishScotScot

DarkishScotScot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Such an excellent mod! Not many out there that focus on the little things like this one. Thank you for developing this!

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  13. Mahiaga

Mahiaga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a fantastic mod! I really love having the different tiered blocks and greebles to use in my buildings ^.^

I do have one request, if at all possible: You know how the regular glass blocks have those annoying diagonal white lines in them? They completely mess up any designs I try to make inside the glass (with other tiles), because of the optical illusion-inducing diagonal lines! Everything I try to design looks crooked when I try to use them. The black glass blocks have no such lines and are easier for me to use, but they're so dark. Is there any way you could remove the lines in the regular glass blocks and maybe give them the barest hint of a white tint so that you can tell you're using the glass? If not, no worries, I was just wondering.

Thank you for making this mod![DOUBLEPOST=1432390524][/DOUBLEPOST]

In the bottom center of the image, there is what appears to be an enclosed terrarium. What mod did you use for that? I'd love to be able to get those for my labs!

14. mastercookie

that would be fracking flora (or universe, ive no idea) http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/

15. Mahiaga

I use that mod, but haven't seen any clear (non-lined) glass blocks. I must be looking in the wrong places. I'll look again and try to find it, because the vanilla glass blocks are driving me nuts! Thank you :)

16. mastercookie

u meant this thing? http://i.imgur.com/X16f2AV.png
    i dont think u can use glass blocks separately

17. Mahiaga

Oops! Sorry, heh. I didn't realize you were referring to the terrarium and not to the glass blocks I was asking about <smacks self for the oopsie>[DOUBLEPOST=1432471907][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I think the terrarium must be in Frackin' Flora, because I have Frackin' Universe but can't find that object anywhere. Thank you for letting me know about it! I'll get Frackin' Flora right away! ^.^

18. mastercookie

hm i got the picture from this page http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/ so it must be there
    maybe it needs to be unlocked or smth?

19. Mahiaga

Yet another oops on my part... I hadn't realized that the author of FrackinUniverse had created a new download page, so I've missed a few of the updates :facepalm: I just downloaded the latest version, so I should have access to a lot of new goodies once I install the mod :)

Without this conversation, I'd probably never have discovered the new download page, so again, many thanks! :DD

20. mastercookie

no probs :) its all a bit confusing, i know
    also i like the idea of clear glass blocks, i'll try to add them to my castlevania mod (shameless self promotion, i know :lod:)