More weapons and weapon diversity

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by soulsword3, May 21, 2017.

?

More weapons

1. Yes,I'd like to be able to craft more type of weapons

100.0%
  2. No,I'd rather it keep things the way they are

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. soulsword3

soulsword3 Void-Bound Voyager

I remember when the game used to give you a lot of options to crafting weapons,back in its beta,and it had actually a lot of cool weapons,despite the starkid not being able to craft low-range weapons,you were actually able to create A LOT OF WEAPONS,from wands,bows,rifles and even BAZOOKAS, that's was friggin' awesome,despite,when don't have that anymore,perhaps if the game adapted these to the new crafting system in newer updates,the game would feel better

2. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

You can still get weapons such as rifles, bazookas, and bows. I think you can still get wands as well, but I'm not sure about that one.

The craftable ones that differed between races were removed because they were just straight upgrades from the last one, and also didn't actually have any differences between races, other than how they looked.

Although, I do think it'd be really great if those old sprites were split up into sections and made compatible with the random weapons system.

STCW262 likes this.
  3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

And even the ones that DIDN'T differ, such as the Aegisalt Rifle, which was quickly made obsolete by the Ferozium Rifle.

4. soulsword3

soulsword3 Void-Bound Voyager

i was talking about the feroviosalt era,where now you have only one weapon,but before you had a lot of them,and reminding that you could craft much more outside of weapons and equipments