1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mousqutaire b1.32

A race of exiled musketeer mice. With almost every feature of a vanilla species and more.

1. the420urchin

the420urchin Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the holidays so far. Well as you all may have noticed not much has happened in the world of Starbound modding as of late. The reason for this is the now finally upcoming update. With them changing so much, it was extremely unreasonable to even try and continue to work on old mods due to their structures being broken in the update. There was nothing to do but wait until an acceptable unstable update released before starting to remake the entire mod from the ground up (code wise). It is a heavy and daunting task, but I have begun the conversion and hopefully will have enough time to finish before the stable update in January. As well I planned on giving the community a surprise with the reach of 1000 downloads, and you can expect to see it along with the new structure update. I'm sorry for the wait guys, and I thank you for your patience.

Karmel likes this.
  2. Karmel

Karmel Void-Bound Voyager

Look forward to using this when the time comes~

3. Victor5

Victor5 Aquatic Astronaut

I've always *adored* your work, and hope you're still planning the update. Upbeat giraffe hasn't been the same without my favorite custom race!

No rush, life happens etc etc. Just hope you're still at it. :)

4. the420urchin

Sorry to not have anything for you yet. Life has been pretty hectic and I haven't got as much done as I want. Work is progressing but I must admit very slowly. I will try to at least get a workable update even if it's not fully featured as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here.

DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  5. Victor5

Victor5 Aquatic Astronaut

I know from experience how modding has to take a backseat sometimes. It's no problem, take all the time you need!

I'm just glad you're still around and well. Thanks for letting us know. :)

6. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Take your time, but hurry up!

This race is too adorable and Furrybound needs it back. <3

7. Nordaadder

Nordaadder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm glad to see this still going, I was actually worried that the mice would be gone.

the420urchin likes this.
  8. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

Without a doubt, one of the best race mods out there.

the420urchin likes this.
  9. the420urchin

Thank you guys, I'm glad to see people are excited to get these fluffy critters out there again.

10. Profezzor_Doc

Profezzor_Doc Aquatic Astronaut

There is something to correct in the recent version; all tiered armor recipes still use copper, silver, gold and platinum armor, but you cannot craft them anymore in the current game version. So you are not able to craft the first four Mousquetaires armor sets.
    And then I found a bug (Maybe it is my installation of mods I don't know...) the "Exiled", "Durahemp", and "Musketeer's" weapons need perfectly generic items to craft.

*Still loves this race*

the420urchin likes this.
  11. the420urchin

Thanks I'll look into those, most likely just issue with items that no longer exist in the base game or something. I haven't tested the new update all that thoroughly yet. Might have an update for you guys here soon, working on a ship pet and getting at least the first few tiers of ships done. As well you inspired some new building pieces that I will hopefully get to work on soon.

12. the420urchin

13. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

bug: Durahemp door does not appear nor is able to be placed by the player.

14. trickyjet6843

trickyjet6843 Void-Bound Voyager

Very irritating not being able to make the armor because it requires Copper, Silver, Platinum Armor etc, etc. any way this could be fixed soon today? Also irritating that it requires Pixels to craft the armor and weapons

15. the420urchin

It's also very irritating when people complain about what someone does for them for free. If it is really bugging you you can always go into the recipe file and change it yourself, that is why I leave it in folder format so you guys can have access to tweak things you may not like or fix minor errors before I can get to them as I am a very busy person and I seldom even get to play Starbound never mind mod it anymore. I apologize that the armor recipes were not updated yet but having a little patience will get you much further than yelling at people doing you a favor. After all, I had never really even planned on updating this to the new system in the first place but so many people wanted to play them still that I couldn't ignore the want of the fans. I am grateful that you and many others enjoy my mod and will do my best to keep everything running and get the bugs out as fast as possible, but sometimes patience will just simply be necessary as I am a college student and a full time worker along side my many other hobbies I may not get to things as fast as one might like. With that said I have already fixed these issues and they will be released shortly as a minor bug fix to the file. I will let you guys know when it happens, but the mod most likely won't receive a full blown update for such minor error fixes.

I also want to say I very much appreciate you guys pointing out any bugs or problems, just be courteous about it please.

16. the420urchin

Updated with a small bugfix, armor and weapon recipes should be working now.

17. the420urchin

18. Mimaah

Mimaah Phantasmal Quasar

Just a fun little bug I want to point out, you can continuously kill the ship pet for pixels or meat and it spawns back in the same place. I was looking through your mod folders and noticed your pet is using the a different monster file, may I suggest going into the vanilla assets and grabbing the code from one of the vanilla pets? It makes it so the ship pet isn't killable and adds more pet behaviours.

the420urchin likes this.
  19. the420urchin

Hmm interesting, I'll have to look into it but I literally just copied and pasted the code from one of the other pets so that's odd. Thanks for the heads up.

20. Mimaah

Mimaah Phantasmal Quasar

Try looking at the ship pets you find for the vanilla races like the bunny or cat.