1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Moving Locations via Coordinates

Discussion in 'Support' started by Angel of Purity, Apr 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Angel of Purity

Angel of Purity Poptop Tamer

I've discovered an issue with manually moving locations in the game via coordinates. Normally, a level creator can set an algorithm designed to move a location to a unit, move a location to another location, copy a location, or set locations with boolean operations. The last option is to simply move a location with coordinates. This last one is the problem. Here's the conflict: I want to center location 1 onto location 2, but before doing that, location 1 was moved up 1 and to the left 1 the previous turn (Either by the same or different algorithm). Here's what happens: Location 1 is manually moved up 1 and to the left 1, then next turn, the algorithm tries to center location 1 onto location 2, but it doesn't. I discovered this by using an algorithm that would place a ground pulse on locations 1 and a low arrow on location 2 with no conditions. Being able to center a location that has already been moved by coordinates is extremely important for a campaign concept I've been working on. If you have the time to look into this matter, I'd very much appreciate it!