Multi: Kissing Other Farmhands?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Polymus, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Polymus

Polymus Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering if implementing kissing of other farm hands, at least while married to them, was a considered idea or not?

It would be rather swell if that was an option. =P

Aurora Moon and Fife M like this.
    • Aurora Moon

Aurora Moon Poptop Tamer

Sounds great. although, they would need to implement a consent system where you get an alert saying "____ wants to kiss you. kiss him/her back? Y/N?"
      or a system that disables the kissing system if you don't want to deal with that.

Because you know, it could get annoying fast If you weren't in the mood for some virtual loving and he just kept on kissing on you... the last thing we want in a wholesome game like this is harassment.

ideally we would be only be playing with friends who respected us whenever we said no, etc. but I know that a lot of people play with random strangers too. And the internet being what it is, there's bound to be some harassers who would ruin a wholesome thing like kissing your online wife/husband.

• childcrone

childcrone Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to attn: ConcernedApe? Please, I'd love to see an answer to this.. better yet that it be implemented ;~) At least kissing between player-player spouses!
        Thanks for a stupendously good game. ~Audrey