Multiplayer Suggestion and Unrelated Bug

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by CuriousCake, Jul 8, 2018.

1. CuriousCake

CuriousCake Space Hobo

I recently tried out the multiplayer mode with my boyfriend and have an idea for improved play. I suggest extending the days by slowing time progression. In multiplayer mode the game doesn't pause for cinimatics, opening your bag, etc (for obvious reasons). All of this time seems to really add up and cut the days short. For example, in multiplayer mode, if I spend the whole day fishing I would get about half a dozen fish. In single player mode, I would get well over two dozen. I realize this could add an advantage to, say, if a person spent the whole day in the mine, where single-player pause time would be a lot more limited. It would also be giving an advantage simply because more people are playing. But, I find that divving up tasks can get a bit stale. I want to fish, mine, AND forage, not just one of them. And, if you're like me, you'd like a little extra time in the day to read dialogue, organize your bag, and watch cinimatics

Bug note: Once in a while when the host player is in the mine, I'll get some mine music on my speakers. It's not necessarily the same music the host has, and it's usually the zylaphone-sounding one that's in the earlier levels of the mine.

• Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If the game would pause for everyone during cut scenes, that would be enough for me. As it stands some cut scenes can take as much as 6 game hours