1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Munari Race 2.1.8, For Starbound 1.3

Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

1. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

Motionless submitted a new mod:

Munari Race - Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

Read more about this mod...

Kierran likes this.
  2. Mortaza

Mortaza Yeah, You!

I love this one, especially all the armors make it really complete.

3. Motionless

4. ragna45

ragna45 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey haven't downloaded this yet but it looks great I noticed that its for the new version of starbound but is the a cm also been made for it yet my old one doesn't work with the new version so was just want to know before I download sorry to bother u with this

5. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

I know I said it in a message, but I love how the Munari look! By the way, are the organ harvesting weapons a separate class of weapon or do they modify the standard hunting weapon table?

6. Villhelm

Villhelm Phantasmal Quasar

love the mod, but for some reason, my character's disappeared/erased?, has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

7. CaptainKobold

8. Motionless

So Starbound Forums never notified me of any activity here D: Sorry everyone. :cry:
    They should both be updated and working fine.
    They are seperate from the regular hunting weapons. You can only obtain organs with the organ hunting weapons. Although you may still get meat and money. Not sure why it does that. No organs with the vanilla hunting weapons though.
    I can't remember if there was a wipe from that last starbound update or not. Though that would explain it. I doubt my mod would have any impact on disappearing characters.

9. CaptainKobold

Excellent! So we should have no issues with both having hunting changes going on!

10. Motionless

Hopefully not. I honestly haven't had time to dabble with any other custom races yet. If any bugs pop up feel free to rant at me though! Hah!
    Currently working on an update for a few fixes/additions and trying to wrap my head around dungeon creation (for a Munari village) :confused:

11. CaptainKobold

I shouldn't think it would be an issue! If something does come up, I'm sure we can figure it out!

Oooo, very nice! Dungeon creation can be a bit of a pain, but I feel like it's worth it the first time you come to a village of YOUR race. That is just amazingly cool. Let me know if you need any help with it and I'll see what I can do!

Motionless likes this.
  12. Motionless

Motionless updated Munari Race with a new update entry:

Fixes and small additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

This is one of the only two player made races I have actually added to my game. Love the armor!

Did some custom tweaking to the eyes for my game though: I like the floran large dark eye look for fish people more than the smaller human eye look.

14. Kierran

Kierran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love the looks of the Munari, great idea, awesome execution. Totally gonna follow this :)

15. Motionless

Thanks! I spent a long time on the armor.
    They are suppose to look more like humans facially without as much nose defintion. Basically like Voldermort from Harry Potter with less ugly. lol!
    [​IMG]
    But to each their own. If bigger eyes is your thing then I say go for it. :up:
    Thank you! I always loved the idea of an aquatic race in starbound but could not seem to settle with a Hylotl. So came up with this instead. :D
    I must say making a fully implemented race is A LOT of work. :chrono:

Kierran likes this.
  16. StarScorcher

StarScorcher Void-Bound Voyager

So are there any vendors that can sell weapons, clothes, foods, etc? I use to be a munari but I ended up changing species after the wipe to human. Now I want some weps.

17. Motionless

No, vendors are not currently in. Everything is still munari specific right now. : /

18. StarScorcher

StarScorcher Void-Bound Voyager

I've been playing quite a bit of vanilla as of now. I guess I wanted to play as a simple apex but both ACCM and munari are both awesome mods. I'm going to download it later, once I reach end-game on the Apex because Ive played as Munari in the past.

19. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Any plans to add spawners or village stuff for the game? When the ocean biome is released....this would be epic.

20. Motionless

There is a village in the works, however the progress has been on and off recently so I can not give an estimate on a release date. :x
    There are some things I am waiting on such as the ocean biomes, racial abilities (like always breathing underwater) and liquids to be finished before I can really make some interesting stuff.