Music Cuts Out at certain height

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Armorine1983, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I was just wondering if it is normal for the music to cut out once you reach a certain height from the planets. This happened to me when i was building my huge base on an arctic ocean planet and when i reached 172 blocks high from the ocean surface (which is at y=1150), the music cut out. At first i thought it was the mods i was using because i am using 42 mods at the moment. When i switched to my vanilla drm-free version (with no mods) it did the same thing. I went to another Ocean planet just to be sure and it did it again. So i tried a Savannah Planet (small type) and it did the same thing but took another 200 extra blocks. Could it be the Space layer that is the cause of this because i have never encountered this before in previous versions and the steam version 1.4.4 and the drm-free version 1.4.3 (I build things that go 3000 blocks high from the surface at times and have never encountered this before until this current version). I like the music to this game (it's very relaxing to listen to it while building).