Music (Instrument) Orb

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Wex the Gamer, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Wex the Gamer

Wex the Gamer Void-Bound Voyager

I think there should be some kind of way to play music without having to hold it. Say I am exploring, playing music, and I have to stop because of a single mob or I get hungry. I even got the one handed instrument mod so I would have a pistol in my hand, but it is not enough in most cases. Thinking hard about it, I think the best way to fix this is a musical orb. You could buy it from Pete (when and for how much is up to you) and you could spawn it like a vehicle. It would not have health (maybe even go through walls) an could be set to play a song anytime. There are two ways to do this I can think of. Either having a slot in the gui for the instrument or the instrument required in buying the orb and the orb only playing that instrument. This would be balanced because it cost money and the spawner still take up space in your inventory. Plus, you can get multi able and make bands with several instruments in single player. Tell me if you think similarly. Devs, feel free to tweak this idea in any way.