Audio Music of the Valley by TinySpaceFox - Jan 16: Mines Theme (A Flicker in the Deep) Piano Cover

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by TinySpaceFox, Jan 10, 2017.

1. TinySpaceFox

TinySpaceFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

Gosh I really am bored.

But anyway, the game has a gorgeous soundtrack, and I'd like to kick off this thread with my rendition of one of my favourite songs in the game - Pleasant Memory, Penny's theme.

I must apologise for the overexposure and the somewhat poor-quality audio; this was recorded on a 4-year-old iPhone 5.

I hope to do more such covers in future, and, having taken up a new hobby, perhaps even compose some music inspired by the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh my god, I literally fell into a tranquil state when I listened it at my school. Your piano's music was so mesmerizing! Keep up the goods! I hope to see you playing more Stardew songs!

Pudassassin likes this.
      • ravyn4077

ravyn4077 Master Chief

This is awesome! I can't wait to see more from you!

Pudassassin likes this.
        • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Never know you got such a great skill in piano, waiting for more!

• TinySpaceFox

TinySpaceFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm glad you guys enjoyed :)

I'm back again, this time with a cover of "A Flicker in the Deep", my favourite theme from the mines. I hope I can use a better recording device than an iPhone 5 in future >.>

Enjoy!

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Very nice Piano cover there, keep them going!

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Ooh, very ethereal and ambient. Nice! Hope you can get a decent mic setup, too, 'cause that'll sound proper nifty with something a bit better than a cell phone. :)