Music weapons

Discussion in 'Other' started by Bradsaxman55, May 1, 2013.

1. Bradsaxman55

Bradsaxman55 Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know if there a post about music weapons but I would love to see some kind of gun like a trumpet sound wave gun. I am a saxophone player and I would love to see like a ton of music weapons that each have their own bullet like the a saxophone grenade launcher or even a flute flamethrower.

I wish I could see more people put music related items in the games because music is a passion of mine and I love it when people put music related stuff in their games. Why wouldn't you want to hit someone in the head with a guitar while playing as a novakid and yell el kabong!!!!

2. KuroHinotori

KuroHinotori Spaceman Spiff

Well, there is already a guitar sprite for Rho's character so I'm sure instruments will be in the game in some form. I'd prefer instruments that weren't just weapons, or at the very least a mixture of weapon and actually being an instrument.

3. Bradsaxman55

Bradsaxman55 Aquatic Astronaut

Image playing some really dissonant chords and aliens head blowing up from it, or having your starter pet play harmonica just because it can

4. {Ion}

{Ion} Space Hobo

so i am trying and trying to make a clarinet weapon and i need some help like i am new to moding and i am trying to get some help