1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

My Art + A Fun Prize Draw to Win Some!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Mika134, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mika134

Mika134 Space Hobo

I'm a Freelance Illustrator who creates whimsical cartoon style designs. Harvest Moon has been a huge influence on my work (mostly Back to Nature as you may be able to tell) along with other shows and video games. After years of advertising through Instagram, I have finally set up a facebook page for my designs. Please take a look, and if you could like my page and follow it's growth, that would really mean a lot to me!

https://www.facebook.com/mikomiji

I also have an Etsy store which opened last night: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/mikomiji

Here is a Fashion-forward Stripey Llama which is loosely based on the llama from A New Beginning.

[​IMG]

As a bit of a fun, I will draw a Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Pokemon Character in this cutesy chibi style once I've finished my current commissions. Comment on this Thread here telling me what character you would like to see. I will pick one at random by using an online random draw website. Whoever likes my facebook page will be put in for another draw to win a digital copy of the final piece for free!

Thank you to all who like and share

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Shuredda likes this.
  2. Shuredda

Shuredda Orbital Explorer

I see good taste and technique in that drawing. You won't get too much recognition in these parts tho, they seem to prefer sketches and simple drawings. I've been thinking on uploading my drawings to DeviantArt, have you tried it?

Anyways I think it's very good. I love that effect on the colors (not flat like the grass and face), it makes it look like a traditional drawing while it's actually digital and I always liked that.

I wish you luck on the business. I bet they would sell good if you print them on notebooks and sell them, maybe you can strike a deal with some nearby store or something :catsparkle: