Bug/Issue My controller is not working in game (PC/Microsoft Store)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lefreis, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Lefreis

Lefreis Space Hobo

Hi, I use the XBOX Game Pass in PC and I Installed the game fine.
    But whem the game start, I can't pres anything with my controller, but it work alright with the keyboard.

I searched a lot to know the problem and it is probably because My controller it's not compatible with the game.
    My controller is working good with Minecraft dungeon for example, but don't with timespinner.
    I found some solution to emulate from other controller using "x360ce" but it need to be in the game folder. Work alright in Steam, but the Microsoft Store "Block" myself to make everything in "Timespinner.exe" (I need some permission that I haven't).

So my solution is only the controller emulator (that don't work because windows), or a have some idea about the game controller compatibility.

Please, give me some help!!! I wish so much to play this game, but I wanted to play it in my joystick instead the boring keyboard.

• LunarRayGames

LunarRayGames Developer

Hello, yes, you are correct: The game needs an Xbox controller when using Xbox Game Pass on PC.

I personally play with a PS4 controller using the DS4Windows, but I don't know what kind of software your controller needs.

Sorry for the inconvenience, best of luck finding a controller emulator!