My Ideas for monsters.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by IAmDubs, Mar 21, 2012.

1. IAmDubs

IAmDubs Tentacle Wrangler

Whenever I think of a new one, I will update the OP.
    Monster: Ticker
    Health: Low
    Damage: Medium-High
    Rarity: Medium-Rare (only daytime)
    Drops: Bombs
    It would look like a Bomb-omb from Mario, and if it got close, it would blow up.. If you used anything piercing, like bullets or stabby-swords, it would blow up. If it was on-screen for too long, it would blow up. If it felt like it, it would blow up. If it was constipated, it would blow up. If it was hungry, it would blow up. If you had an attitude, it would blow up. If it was depressed, it would blow up. If you read this, it would blow up.
    Monster(s): Astronauts
    3 varieties: Drunk, Radioactive, Undead.
    Drunk astronaut would be able to evade any ranged weaponry.
    Health: High
    Damage: Low-Medium
    Rarity: Rare
    Drops: Rarely a piece of a spacesuit, wearing the whole set deleted fall damage (if there is any) and gave super-jumps.
    Radioactive astronaut, after every few hits would cause radiation poisoning, which gave a mobility debuff and slowly damaged health.
    Damage: Low-Medium
    Drops: Rarely a piece of a spacesuit, wearing the whole set deleted fall damage (if there is any) and gave super-jumps.
    Undead Astronaut has no special abilities, except for a high speed and damage.
    Damage: Medium-High-High