RELEASED My portrait mod - complete set with all villagers.

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by katekatpixels, Aug 1, 2018.

1. katekatpixels

katekatpixels Space Hobo

Wanted to share this in celebration of tomorrow's multiplayer update! This was my first foray into pixel art and I have lots to learn, but had tons of fun. Let me know what you think, and if you download it, I hope you enjoy :)

[​IMG]

view more and download here

Attached Files:

wafflerie, STANG, Sugar-Fable and 9 others like this.
    • BasilOregano

BasilOregano Void-Bound Voyager

I have been looking at different portrait mods all day, and I couldn't stop coming back to this set. I love it!

• Yogurl

Yogurl Void-Bound Voyager

I am blown away with how fantastic these all are! I've been searching everywhere for a portrait mod of Evelyn and George that fits in with the vanilla game style, but also drastically improves upon the original art work. This has gone beyond and above everything I could have hoped for.

• Rubberfish

Rubberfish Space Hobo

help when i try to play it, it says it doesn't have a manifest.

• drazath

drazath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Amazing pack, must've been a lot of work to do all the reactions too! This'll be my default go-to from now on. <3

• RyleeAnn21

RyleeAnn21 Void-Bound Voyager

How do I use this? Is there a way to use this with a content Patcher?

• ThitPoulsen

ThitPoulsen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just wanted to let you know, Sandy is missing from the file you can download from this page. It is in the folder from nexus tho. You may know this already, but for anyone else wondering. If you want Sandy, you have to download it from the nexus page c:

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

oh my gosh, these are beautiful<3 is there any chance in hell you'd consider making versions to match the seasonal outfits mod?

• DonutMunchie

DonutMunchie Void-Bound Voyager

These are.... really pretty. I love them <3

• peachyquartz

peachyquartz Intergalactic Tourist

holy heck, I am SO in love with your art style!!! these are so cute!!!!!