1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Navigation Broke

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Arsoli, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsoli

Arsoli Void-Bound Voyager

I was looking around at different stars in Navigation, when I came across a black star with no information about it (just "undiscovered") When I tried to click it, it froze my Navigation, but if I closed it out I could still use it again with no error. I tried to jump to one of those black stars, and now my Navigation is broken for good. Every time I open the Navigation, the display is empty and the bookmarks or find-coords buttons don't work either. Do any of you know how to fix this?

Here is an image of it:
    [​IMG]

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. Arsoli

I've attached it below. Additionally, I posted an example of what the bug looks like.[​IMG]
    I also tried Validating the Integrity of game files, but that yielded no change.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It seems that you either removed a mod or a mod is horribly outdated. Did you use truespace or sth like that before? Do you have any buildins on that stars?
    Try deleting the universe.chunks file in the universe folder of your starbound storage folder and see if the issue persists.

~ Iris ~

Arsoli likes this.
  5. Arsoli

That fixed everything! I looked everywhere for a solution to this, but the answers were either very vague or nonexistent. Thanks so much for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.