1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Navigation Console Issue

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by AH_Ahri, Jun 24, 2019.

1. AH_Ahri

AH_Ahri Space Spelunker

So I decided to come back and try playing Starbound but after making a new character and fixing the FTL drive I went to go to a new planet and what happened? I sat in the chair opened the console and it only showed 1 sun and 1 planet and none of the buttons worked at all. I thought it was an issue with BYOS(Build Your Own Ship)but I removed it and still had the problem. So I made a new character, fixed the FTL drive and same problem...I have several other mods but the only thing I have that affects the ship(from what I know)was the BYOS mod. The rest are either small content mods like one that lets you make wines and another that replaces the Fluffalo with Wooloo. I don't use anything like Frackin's Universe(heard that may cause issues?).

I would really like to actually play Starbound again but the nav console not working kind of makes that impossible for me.