1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Need help please

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Light_Wuf, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Light_Wuf

Light_Wuf Space Spelunker

All my crew members constantly die, the npcs on planets and other places are all gone, and my ship space travel controls are not working at all. I thought it was my mods so I uninstalled them all and did a completely clean install and along with a new character and all the npcs were still gone/dying and the space ship controls still did not work. Please any help would be appreciated.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. Light_Wuf

There are three of them each one with a number at the end of them and also I only have my modded ones. Can I just copy and paste one of the logs into a .txt and attach that since for some reason it won't let me just upload the .log files?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

.log.1 to .log.5 are not the logs i need. I need the starbound.log which probably appears as only "starbound".

~ Iris ~

5. Kintaru

Kintaru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i had the same problem i deleted Starbound, the storage folder and the workshop mods reinstalled starbound disabeled the automatic workshop download and started a new game with the intro mission on and everyone was there put the mods back and still works

6. Light_Wuf

I guess this is it then? Also I did try that and it didn't work at all even with the game in a completely vanilla state.

Attached Files: