1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Needing Help With a Race

Discussion in 'Races' started by AnonTheMouse, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonTheMouse

AnonTheMouse Industrial Terraformer

Let me just say this. At present, I have no faith in Chucklefish, do not plan to purchase any future products, and especially do not support the moderation team. I have been insulted by people representing this company, and the only response I get is "Tough...we think you're lazy too". The community manager has been deliberately trolling me, both here and in private communications, not to mention deliberately obstructing my efforts to lodge a formal complaint about her conduct. I look elsewhere on the forums, and I see moderators openly condoning the mass harassment of users with unpopular posts. I only logged in today to download some mods, because my feelings regarding poor customer service aside, the game is paid for and I intend to extract every bit of value I can out of it. I highly doubt that I will ever be back to these forums. I will most certainly be telling others about my dissatisfaction.

If someone representing Chucklefish wishes to offer me an apology for my poor experience (as good customer service would dictate), then they may go and ask Molly Carroll why they do not already have my email address, and perhaps why she told me to leave and never buy their products again, rather than taking the diplomatic approach that her job should require.

Final Edit: For the record, no, I did not look into how to make a mod. I did not do this, as I never had any intention of making one. My intention was always to propose the finished product as a suggestion thread, unless someone else had an interest in making it a mod, in which case they had my permission to do so. I apologize if that was not sufficiently clear, but I thought it was obvious.

2. Sledra

Sledra Slotherator 2.0

You want an apology/free stuff because you were called on how little effort you put into something?

3. A few things to clear up:

1) I do represent Chucklefish and we do have your e-mail address. The rest of the team does know about your complaints. I pasted the logs to them. They don't have a problem with how the situation was handled. None of us wish to offer you an apology.
    2) You were rude to a staff member who had moved your thread to the proper forum. You were condescending, telling us you definitely knew better than us where your post belonged on our forums. You sent me a PM, which...bizarrely had a paragraph dedicated to describing the race/weight of the person in BRAWW's avatar, and then you went on to request that I fire him and threatened to leave and stop supporting our products.

Then you sent me a "letter by electronic mail" (it is actually perfectly fine to just call it an e-mail) complaining about my behavior and, again, threatening to leave if nothing was done about me.

You were exceedingly unpleasant and demanding all because a moderator moved your thread and you didn't like it. So, no, I wasn't too teary-eyed at the prospect of you leaving.
    I stand by what I said in the first place-- by all means, leave and stop supporting our products.

Chaftix, eXpert111, yardik and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.