Race Nekos (cat people) as a playable race

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Zachery Lorincz, Jul 30, 2012.

1. CryptotheFuron

CryptotheFuron Void-Bound Voyager

Oh okay. But idk, you can make cats look very different. Based off the drawings above, those don't look like Khajiits. But I'm just hoping, because I'd definitely want to be a Neko

Zachery Lorincz and Falcon42 like this.
  2. CryptotheFuron

CryptotheFuron Void-Bound Voyager

I'm with you on that. Obsidian was I think 2 or 3 years into development. I tried not to look too much into it, so I can focus all my hate on EA :)

Falcon42 likes this.
  3. Zachery Lorincz

Zachery Lorincz Sandwich Man

I am still taking suggestions from people

4. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

I'm not sure if hand-to-hand combat will be in the game or if there will be weapons you equip as a fist, but if there are, Nekos are cat-people, right? And cats have claws, do they not?

5. Kriegson

Kriegson Big Damn Hero

I'm assuming there are going to be birds flying around, and we have an avian race. So a neko race with kitties scooting around seems fine to me.

Zachery Lorincz likes this.
  6. Zachery Lorincz

if there is hand to hand combat then their attacks could be stronger

7. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

no male version of cat ppl, I just came back to check...-.-Oh well I'll see later on if u got the male version. I still like the idea, but that kitten planet should be playable racist and adding this post to the list of theirs. which hopefully the ppl will take it as non-confusion as ppl might never heard this game, of course they will discover 2 type cat racist r not same which I want clarified to make it one unity b4 other ppl on steam, random searcher, and other will not complain and whine about it. Back to the main topic the idea is still good of terms of use.

P.S its ok disagree with me, but other ppl opinions they will try argue back.

8. Zachery Lorincz

There is a male picture now. Sorry if its not perfect

9. Falcon42

Falcon42 Starship Captain

Bingo. In Skyrim if you play as a Khajiit, your claws do extra damage in hand to hand combat. 15, actually. And an Iron Sword only does 12-13 damage.

10. TechnoVibe

TechnoVibe Big Damn Hero

- drool - I love cats but my family never let me keep one, so whenever i see anything cat related in a game i spring for it. That being said..
    YES. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YESSS!!

11. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

that just make me happy, at lest there is a male version, I am super duper ok.

12. Zachery Lorincz

I like your additude

13. Zachery Lorincz

Thanks

14. TechnoVibe

TechnoVibe Big Damn Hero

xD i was just exagerating , but yea i'd love to see a cat race.

15. Zachery Lorincz

thanks

16. Zachery Lorincz

Please share you opinions

17. Sinaqui

Sinaqui Title Not Found

Personally, I disagree with the idea of adding "neko" characters, since the context for that is usually "humans with cat ears and tails." I'd be happy to see anthropomorphic cats as a playable race, however.
    [​IMG]
    Most relevant differences being that fur also covers the face and there's a muzzle instead of human nose.

18. Harbinger of Hate

Harbinger of Hate Void-Bound Voyager

This sounds pretty cool, but i think it would be really awesome to play as the cat in the mech idea. Like, if you were in the mech suit you played as a normal player, but you could leave the mech suit to jump around and play as a regular cat, to fit in smaller holes and stuff.

19. Stan1654

Stan1654 Void-Bound Voyager

As a cat person I fully support this!

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Hmmm...Saal hasnt approved of this...