Neon Block - No where to find

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dander.1981, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Dander.1981

Dander.1981 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have yet to find any NPC merchant selling these or dungeon/settlement that you can borrow from to learn the plan/recipe.

Fix suggestion: Currently it requires to pick up a Neon Block to learn the recipe. Change it to that you'll learn it when holding an AA Battery and Glass, the components.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Don't get me wrong but if you make suggestions you should create a topic in the suggestions section and put all suggestions together in one topic instead of creating for every object/item/material an own one in the support section.

~ Iris ~

3. Geth270

Geth270 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

^^^ this
    Starbound Discussion section of the forum lets you make Feedback threads.

4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Please stop posting suggestions in the bug reports section.
    The Support section is only for bugs.

We have a section dedicated to suggestions.

5. Dander.1981

Sorry about that. This is a gray area between it being an oversight issue* and "I as player want this" none-issue**. Just like this bug/issue report: Classic Wallpaper missing from Workbench
    And the title tag says Bug/Issue. Heavily insinuating that support is not for bugs exclusively.

* As in: Devs made it, but no way to find it normally. They might have forgotten something.
    ** As in: I as a player want to change something that works or introduce something new.

But I suppose the moderators have a guideline of where that gray area border goes. With that said, thanks for moving my reports to the proper forum then.
    Addendum: By the way. Why were this topic moved to "Other" when it is clearly a "Blocks and Crafting"?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. Dander.1981

My most recent reports may seem similar to each other because they all is about existing assets and are oversight issues. They are still separate issues.