new collectibles : Bugs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by endly, Jan 21, 2020.

?

add Collectible Bugs?

1. (Yes) Gotta catch 'em all

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. (No) Nah, reminds me of gaming bugs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i just love hunting bugs with a bugnet :3

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

Tack on idea. Let a person build a vivarium like the one sebastian gets to store your favorite bug.

Cut scene: requires a walking child, a spous3, and an occupied vivarium upon entering the farm house

Spouse in the kitchen washing dishes. Child walks over to vivarium. Item pickup soud is heard. Heart appears over head. Kid walks into kitchen. Spouse looks at the child. What you got there. Child has cave bug sprite above their head. Spouse jumps back and rump falls into the sink. Heelllllllllpppppp! Cave bugs start appearing over the house.

Also make hermit crabs catchable bugs!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
      • endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

or maybe a whole dome like a museum for bugs we caught. made of glass just like the greenhouse that we can ask Robin to build it.
        inside it, the more we catch the more lively the place will be, butterflies floating around, beetles on trees, etc. with a plaque listing about all the bugs we caught.
        but just like the fishes, the bugs should have a few rarer ones that requires a condition (specific time frame, etc.) to add more fun, "Prismatic Beetle" sounds captivating :3

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

I would love that but someone will complain that its too much like animal crossing. Especially with the museum. Although I would love a fish tank even if its only for one fish

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

that's understandable, but it would also be great if Stardew Valley can provide anything from other famous games and plus something new that other games haven't had, one thing at a time though. well, nothing's wrong with hoping :3, the Butterfly Hutch inspired me to make this a suggestion after seeing my house full of butterflies.