Modding Help New dungeon group

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Peacecrafter, Jan 14, 2016.

?

Would you be interested in downloading this mod?

1. Absolutely

2. Yes

3. I can't decide until I see it released

4. No

5. Definitely not

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Peacecrafter

Peacecrafter Void-Bound Voyager

I am going to start working on a mod to implement a new spawn-able dungeon. The overall plan is to have it slightly Overlord themed. I will implement it as a structure that can spawn in certain biomes. After the first floor it will start working its way through inter-dimensional portals using the system they currently use for challenge rooms. The main purpose of this mod is to create a really combat focused experience with lots of fun boss fights, mob rooms and different rewards. I am really liking this idea because it can be implemented unfinished, worked on at the same time by multiple people, incorporate other mods and environments, and doesn't require any extensive new coding to lay down the foundation.

That being said I have one artist with a decent understanding of code, and myself with a stronger background in code and a weaker affinity to art. Anyone who wants to join in on this project or even has ideas to implement please throw them out there! This will be a working idea AND recruitment forum.

Please list here if you:
    Want to work together on this project as an artist
    Want to work together on this project as a mechanic
    Have ideas
    Have mods to recommend
    Are interested in beta testing unstable builds
    Have any helpful advice or knowledge of acceptable code name:value strings
    Have experience in some of the fields we will be delving into

2. Peacecrafter

Peacecrafter Void-Bound Voyager

3. DMPOfficial

DMPOfficial Astral Cartographer

I'm currently busy working on another mod, but I would be happy to help you though beta testing. Just shoot me a pm if you need me.