Race New race (cyborgs)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Seven Of Nine, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Seven Of Nine

Seven Of Nine Void-Bound Voyager

we totally need a cyborg race or the possibility to become one like the Borg in Star Trek maybe even a tech suit that works like the Borg shields It would be so epic I would love it. If not a race maybe at least the possibility for the character editor to look like it!
    they should have really futuristic weaponery and armors. another epic thing would be the "assimilation" of NPCs so they fight for you.

2. Tyler the Ultimate Badass

Tyler the Ultimate Badass Aquatic Astronaut

It's a good idea, but they might end up being too similar to Glitch.

The "Playable robotic race" gimmick is already in use.

STCW262 likes this.
  3. Seven Of Nine

yeah maybe but I dont like the armor of the glitch race its so oldschool like nothing futuristic and as I said more a Cyborg not completely a robot but yeah that might get a problem with the simmilarities

4. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

If you want the futuristic ARMOR, there are the Apex, Human and Hylothl sets. + some Novakid ones looks pretty awesome. Also there is a Makeshift set + welder helmet..
    Just loork in the game wiki: http://starbounder.org/Armor

5. Seven Of Nine

Ive played the game more then enough to know what kind of armors there is but still I want a cyborg race I just want them to have futuristic armor too maybe even a special armor ability as far as I know special abilities where once planned for every race I just want to have a race that is simmilar to the Borg

6. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

I think Chuckles will not do this...
    So your only option is to find mods with the race of that type. >_>
    Glitches already took the robo place...

7. Seven Of Nine

yeah maybe but I still can dream :kawaii:

8. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

Im dreaming of dwarf-craftsman race...
    And of ability to craft custom weapons... >_>

Seven Of Nine likes this.
  9. knight4cross.ng

knight4cross.ng Poptop Tamer

Cyborgs would be great. I read this a bit ago and started thinking how this would ne implemented and I came up with an idea. When you are making your character instead of having a whole new race it would be a new selection for the race. What I mean is under each races gender selection (except glitch) would have the choice after choosing male or female to be cyborg.chose just arms, just legs, just left side, or just right side. So........... what do you think about that.

And I guess glitch could have human arms or legs to but that would be just silly.

Seven Of Nine likes this.
  10. Seven Of Nine

that would be he best way to implement it thats actually really cool