1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

New to Starbound, looking for server/people to play with :)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Rhunok, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhunok

Rhunok Intergalactic Tourist

Hello,

I've played Starbound with a friend for a very short time now(have a couple of guns and slighly upgrade armour or whatever it is called where I can double jump and such, but he's not nearly online as much as i'd like. So I*m looking for players that are a bit more active, say a few hours a day or a decently populated server were I don't have to start a new character, since the one I have is fairly new anyway.

I'd prefer if the server was; Casual, survival and newbie friendly.
    I do NOT like RP, mods or any other demand since I barely have anything on the character because I'm still exploring this grand game.

Hope to see you in game and thanks for reading,
    -Rhunok

2. Helen the Wiz

Helen the Wiz Space Hobo

I'm also a newbie at the game but is looking for a friend to play with I can play with , my gaming schedule depends on the time but usually in the mornings, afternoons, and even midnight just replay if you wanna play together

3. Rizki291

Rizki291 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i wanna play with people too wr can chat there too

4. JoeBro2200

JoeBro2200 Aquatic Astronaut

Hey I'll play with you and help you out :D

5. starbounder283

starbounder283 Void-Bound Voyager

i can guide you through the game, since i already beat it, or i can make a new player. anyway! i want to play and build in this game with someone. not by meself!

Foxx1304 likes this.
  6. Foxx1304

Foxx1304 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everyone . I am also looking to play with other players. Let me know if you are interrested . Btw i am playing regularly i am 30 yrs old and live in Gmt+1 zone . Greetz

7. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Well if you are all looking for a nice vanilla server to play on I play on :TheGoodOldDayz" server I find it quite fun, occasionally a jerk will join and cause trouble but you will get that anywhere. Also it is a 24/7 server that resets every 6hours and 15 minutes, so in short I like it and you can find all the info in the public servers section of the forums.

8. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

steam: Red_Buddha2

anyone is free to add

9. RicochetMI

RicochetMI Void-Bound Voyager

HI, though I've had Starbound for a few years now it's only recently that I've really begun to play on a regular basis (read: still very much a newbie :) ). I'm looking for a reliable vanilla server where a couple of friends and I can play without having to worry about mischief makers, role playing, mods or things along those lines. It would be great if it were a 24/7 server because we're all in different time zones. Are there any server listing sites any of you would recommend?

10. GLITCH r awesome

GLITCH r awesome Orbital Explorer

Yeah a normal gameplay server would be great!!

11. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

Why a normal server, when you can make a cursed one with tons of mods for Adults-only? :megusta::lolwut:

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@loboBranco1245 Please note the date. Necro-posts are only allowed if you remain on topic and the topic is still relevant. Going to lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.