New to the forums, but not the game!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Insert Name Here, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Is this a good / great community?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. Kinda!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heya! I am Insert Name Here (original, I know :p) and I have been with starbound since late 2013. When I heard about the game at the time, it was in very early stages so there was barely anything going on so I kinda dropped it. A year later I remembered it and I began to watch let's plays of it a few times a week-month, still kinda interested. Fast-forward to just a few days ago, I was gifted the game on steam

and wow it's been awesome.

The gameplay itself, the sound effects, AMAZING soundtrack, the atmosphere and unlimited exploring potential, the missions and story (so far at least), the immense ammount of detail, etc etc etc. This game is possibly my new number 1 favourite game of all time, it's just so darn good, even though it isn't even released yet (well, 10 days from it at least)!

So after a bit of playing, I decided to create this account today so that I can interact with the community and the forums and I hope I'll enjoy my stay! Usually forums now are strictly limited on what you talk about, how you sound, no swearing, no offtopic, just EXTREMELY restrictive. I hope this community isn't that strict and so far, this place seems cool!

Thank you Chucklefish for making such an amazing game. Heck, calling it amazing is a massive MASSIVE understatement, it's just that good, it's impossible to describe!

Oh, and hello Starbound community! Don't worry, I'm not the stereotypical noob who spams "ECKS DEE LOL :rofl:" all the time and is just cringe-worthy. I know my way around forums, how to act civil and accept opinions, and all the like, so don't worry!

Yeah, that's all! c:

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

3. Insert Name Here

Thanks!

4. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Why Hello and Welcome to the Forums! Please enjoy your stay in the community!

5. Insert Name Here

Heyo and thanks! :3

6. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Heyo and WELCOME TO THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG YOU AMAZING BEING (FORUMS):lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

7. Insert Name Here

Lmao thanks!

lllolller likes this.
  8. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hiya bud :rofl: welcome to the forums :DD

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!