New user iOS version. 2 questions please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by citadelli, Dec 24, 2019.

1. citadelli

citadelli Intergalactic Tourist

I’ve had the game a few weeks or so and really enjoying it.

Trying to enjoy the experience on a casual basis not cheating or powering thru. But I have looked a few tips on you tube, but they always seem very PC heavy vs mobile.

I know there’s apparent differences. But confused on a couple inside the single player aspect. Some of it gets confusing.

biggest question atm is the 14 hearts events available on iOS? I have an app that I use to find out things like characters favorites or when certain fish drop etc. but not sure if that is on iOS yet. Best I’ve found is there’s a secret to unlocking the 13th heart? No details. I chose to marry Maru because she’s kinda most like my real life wife.

second do you guys know if a lot of the newer looking really cool pc updates will be coming to iOS?

Any help would be keen!

cheers and happy holidays!

citadelli

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Second question first: the most recent update will be coming to iOS, but it's not there yet. Mobile is still on version 1.3, while PC and consoles are now on 1.4 (well, except PS Vita). This includes new stuff like fish ponds, the missing bundle, the desert trader, and yes, the 14 heart events.

Which answers your first question - no, 14 heart events aren't on the mobile versions yet, although they should be on there soon (or at least that's the plan).
      (Also, it's not so much that there's a secret to unlocking the 13th heart. The 13th heart is always unlocked once you get married, it's just not shown on the friendship screen. A special thing does happen once you get there, though.)

• citadelli

citadelli Intergalactic Tourist

Awesome thank you!