1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Night market submarine

Discussion in 'Support' started by marcabcon, Mar 16, 2019.

1. marcabcon

marcabcon Intergalactic Tourist

Hello guys! I bought the physical copy of Stardew Valley for Nintendo switch and everything was okay until in the winter of the second year, during the night market I try to use the submarine and the game crashes and close.

Does this happen to anyone else? I need some fish from the bottom to finish my bundles but it crashes every single time.

Help please!

• KevinPaul06

KevinPaul06 Yeah, You!

+1 to this issue. I bough the collector's edition too. The game crash every time the submarine was about to hit the bottom.

• Retro Lucky

Retro Lucky Orbital Explorer

I also bought the CE on Switch and this happened on any year on any save for me too

The mermaid show also would not start

It's weird, but I was hosting a game and my friend had no issues (they have digital version bought on the NA shop)

• Starrienite

Starrienite Orbital Explorer

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-10 at 12.59.54 PM.jpeg

I am currently in Year 3, first day of Night Market (I just skip night market for the first 2 years since I couldn't fish in Submarine nor get the pearl from mermaid show). The game closed again when the submarine went down.

When I went to the mermaid boat, the mermaid show did not start even though I went in and out or stayed in the boat for long time.

• cesar_otoniel

cesar_otoniel Intergalactic Tourist

Same thing happened to me in the Japanese collectors edition. Not only that but I cannot access the Pearl and the mermaid music show and the arcade mini game stopped working as well (it used to be fine) all of that in single player mode.

• Nickky_Nic

Nickky_Nic Space Hobo

Same has been happening fo me as well.
              I also bought the collector's edition for the Switch.

Couldn't access the mermaid show too or get the pearl from the sequence as it won't trigger.

• kilokatt

kilokatt Intergalactic Tourist

Same issues here as well.

Physical collector's edition cartridge crashing when submarine hits the bottom and mermaid show will not start at all.

• Orson Zedd

Orson Zedd Aquatic Astronaut

I'm having the same issue; Physical copy, can't see the Mermaid's song, can't reach the seafloor. Is a patch being worked on?

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hey guys,
                    thank you for reporting this over.

The issue has been flagged and sent over to the developers.
                    Hopefully we'll have a fix soon, I'm really sorry about the delay to this, thank you for your patience with us!

• cesar_otoniel

cesar_otoniel Intergalactic Tourist

I do appreciate the attention to support the product. I really love this game and stopped playing completely after I found this bug.

• Retro Lucky

Hopefully it'll come before 1.4 update which adds fish ponds

• Orson Zedd

I saw that the switch version was updated back on the 9th. I looked through the unofficial update notes but I wanted to see if the mermaid show and deep sea fishing errors had been corrected?

• Retro Lucky

I checked tonight and still nothing new for Switch, it's still on 1.3.33

• Orson Zedd

I was wanting to play again but doing so bn is really contingent on this bug getting fixed. Is it?