1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nightar Race 0.3.4

Adds the Nightars, or "The Knights of the Night" as a custom race!

1. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Actually i don't know how to do that, sorry.

Yup if you finished the glitch mission, you should be able to get a quest from the baron (the glitch npc in the outpost) to fix it, but i still didn't test if that quest is working or not, so please check and tell me!

Assassin001rus and AArticuno3 like this.
  2. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

I went through the mission, and I encountered something very weird, or even surprising. My character is very powerful, as I have been playing him for a while and using mods such as FU and combinable augments, getting the most power and armor i could get. And still, the night knights on the boss took at least 4-5 hits, which is huge, because any level 6 big mob or even boss minion in the story or FU just takes one. it took me about 20 hits to kill the second boss. Very impressive actually. Though, since your enemies are so powerful, maybe you could add a bit more of a reward after completing the mission? I did get the crown, and the broken sword, two crystals, but shouldn't there be more?

I didn't get the quest from the glitch baron guy..

3. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Hmm, well, they are intended to be that strong, since it is a level 7 dungeon, there is also a cape in addition to what you got, dont know if you got it or not.

I will try to get another way to fix the sword then (which is the main reward from the mission, when it is fixed it becomes quite strong!).

4. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

yeah, i forgot to say the cape. Yeah, I spawned in the finished sword, and it is pretty good! I was thinking, in the Empowered state, could you add a cross guard? and maybe make the spectral blade a bit thinner, because it feels too bulky. same goes about the kings layer sword, but thats just my thoughts. maybe add some new vanity items? I really like the aesthetic of this mod, and it would be cool to have some more of that feel. Great work on the quest and the dungeon though! (maybe make it dark underground? and light the castle up with nightar lights?)

5. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

I will see what i can do.

AArticuno3 likes this.
  6. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

iMisterX updated Nightar Race with a new update entry:

Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have but a small request, some examination lines for their own crafting stations and generally better examination lines for Ran's castle. if you could. also, if it's not too much trouble, could you add special examination quotes for the valkyrie profile crafting station mod, please?

8. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

I can do the first request when i find some free time, because i am currently working on another cool mod. As for the second request, I don't really know how to do it, so maybe it would be better to ask the author of that mod for it.

9. ArrancarX5

I can talk to amazon about it on steam, this way so we can have both requests filled out, at the same time [possibly.]

10. Man1tou

Man1tou Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, I just installed your Nightar mod, and I do love it! Thank you! That being said, I have a quick question though... looking at the Nightar themed anvil, I noticed neither bombs nor the EPP. Is this a glitch or normal?

11. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Okay talk to him.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, that is not a bug, you can buy the EPPs and throwables from the normal anvil, the nightar anvil is for the nightar themes stuff only.

12. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

iMisterX updated Nightar Race with a new update entry:

Fixes & tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Man1tou

Man1tou Intergalactic Tourist

Oh man, haha, I don't know how I missed that! Thank you so much for replying back quickly!

14. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

You are welcome. :3

15. ArrancarX5

got the crown, and the cape, I think now that makes my nightar female the "Night Queen" to say the least!

16. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

Haha good for you.

17. Daskiel

Daskiel Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, iMisterX, I absolutely love your mod and the aesthetics, but on another sidenote, the crown didn't drop for me, is it based on chance? Also, what's up with the big room at the very entrance of the castle, I figure dhow to open it, and if you got future plans, I understand and won't dig any deeper.

Also, will you add something about the "Prisoner" ontop of the castle that helps the fight?

18. wjj2138

wjj2138 Void-Bound Voyager

Can you add the night vision in the senior armor

19. iMisterX

iMisterX Big Damn Hero

The boss drops are dropped by chance, yes, and the first big room (in the first castle above ground) is just there because it looks good, you don't need to open it.
    As for the guy on top, he is kept there because he's a king slayer, he will fight with you and die for your good cause!

Maybe, but it would be kinda overpowered to the vanilla armors if it has special effects, so i will think about it for now.

20. ArrancarX5

What i'd like to see is a craftable version of gin's armor, the chestpiece and leggings. think you could do that in the next update, also, call it something like "Night King's Breastplate" and "Night King's Greaves" please?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016