1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

(Nightly) AI portraits.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kelthazan, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Kelthazan

Kelthazan Pangalactic Porcupine

SoOo~ in Feb 20's nightly version history I noticed a few additions tagged AI portraits, one for each race and then a default one. I'm hoping this might be a sign we're getting a choooice of SAIL portraits! Would be neat if by SAIL's portrait there was a button or two arrows that let us switch the portrait and maybe the color - wouldn't it? Do want. Want a blue wizard? Or that horrific tittied horse creature? Just hit the button and get it! I hooope this is what that means - or it's just assets. What do any of you think? Possibility that might be in our future?

2. JKP9

JKP9 Orbital Explorer

I feel that being able to choose the way S.A.I.L looks should be in the character creator, and you should be able to change stuff like personality and such.

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

I wouldn't count on it.

4. roman.stanash

roman.stanash Subatomic Cosmonaut

If it is possible in the future I want to have the glitch wizard.

5. Kelthazan

Kelthazan Pangalactic Porcupine

*The Lonely Man theme* :( Ah well, maybe one day... like a choice of starter ships.

6. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

Would be nice addition cause floran has the best ship yet has the fugliest AI

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  7. Lintton

Lintton Guest

horse. horseAI is the only answer.

Kelthazan and pop-yotheweird like this.