1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Nightly build has no Matter Manipulator

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Apocahorse, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apocahorse

Apocahorse Void-Bound Voyager

Hi guys, I'm here because I'm having an issue at the nightly build: When i start the game, i find myself without the option to activate the matter manipulator at S.A.I.L., and because of that i can't play the game without console commands. There are other issues that make the game a bit annoying, like S.A.I.L. repeating dialogs after i ended 'em and main story quests that aren't available to pickup.

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Moved to nightly support.

3. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

the way nightly builds are at the moment you HAVE to use commands to enable the matter tool and update your ship to level 3 or else you won't be able to play nightly correctly...
    its just the way it is for now...very broken and not really to be played fully.

i tend to tell everyone to do this but
    make a notepad copy of the commands below and with each new character rune each command once...you only have to do this once.

/admin
    /aicommand giveBeamaxe
    /aicommand upgradeBeamaxe1
    /spawnitem shipT3
    /admin

the link is a video i made demonstrating these commands and something else.....last time i played there were no tech options so i got used to using the secondary attack with the iron broadsword for a .........hmm......i guess special attack double jump.

as for S.A.I.L repeating dialogue.... :(
    again this is nightly builds...its nothing gamebreaking more annoying i know but i tend to ignore it.
    and as for the missions....i myself haven't been able to do any of them..
    thats why i recommend using /spawnitem shipT3
    so that you have the FTL drive online since you can't do that mission.

The | Suit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.